vrijdag 7 november 2008

Eight Days A Week

Hello again^^!

First off all, I watched the EMA’s yesterday and I just fell in lovee with Katy Perry’s carousel dress. I just looked GREAT. I didn’t love the other looks so much but just before I fell asleep I thought: carouselcarouselcarousel.

What do you think?

The last couple of weeks have gone so fast, I had a lot of school exams plus I went to a concert of 3 Doors Down. Also uhm, I went shopping ánd I’ve found some great heels in the back of my closet (which I totally forgot). Here they are:



Oh, and there is goning to be an outfit photo soon (I guess tomorrow?) because tonight I’m going to the concert of CSS. check them out ^^ linkthingy.

But uhm, while I was shopping, I bought way too much things so I’ve decided just to show you my two favourites ^^:


The shoes from Zara



And the blazer from H&M.

You like?

xoxo Hidzumee


10 opmerkingen:

Nina (femme rationale) zei

oooooh i like the zara shoes! awesome color!

Denise zei

I likeee<3! CSS was fun:). Ballooonsss

xxx

Denise

Dapper Kid zei

Love both shoes and her dress was so fun!

nv zei

I'm in love with that blazer from Zara, I've tried it on so many times but never bought it, can't wait to see how you wear it!

heartofpearl♥ zei

aw the dress is cute but more so i love yourblue heelsss

Trendy Gourmandise zei

like zara shoes

Trendy Gourmandise zei

amazing this dress !!!

Jenny H. zei

LOVE KATY PERRYS DRESS.
wow that is amazing.


and im excited to see that blazer on you.

and yess. how amazing was that lohan shoot? gah.

...love Maegan zei

OMG...Katie Perry's Dress!!!! I love it!!! I've never seen this photo!!

qqq9988 zei

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛